The SALT forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SALT forum

This is not just an RPG this is a full frontal clan with many different classes and things that you may do. take the survey. join today! Email theSALTclan@gmail.com to join!

You are not connected. Please login or register

HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 29, 2009 4:32 am

zephiel

zephiel

xzane reaped right behind kiffler and shot him with a stun gun before he could react he then lifted the memory stick infront of wyatt so he could see it and stated "i need your help, this stick contains the device to dissarm and crack a security mecanisim giveing full acess to almost all of lord eon's top secret documents and he has made it hack proof as he susspected that you would hack into it the only problem is i need you to hack into the system's to give me ascess to this system this stick could save the intire world from absolute chaos a- but xzane was cut off as winter knocked him out and pointed a gun at his head to kill him

52HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 29, 2009 4:36 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

kiffler knowing that he didnt want the world destroyed used his powers to restrain winter and pin him into the ground

53HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 29, 2009 4:46 am

zephiel

zephiel

hahaha winter said he then froze the ground underneth kiffler makeing it brittle kiffler then fell through the floor

54HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 29, 2009 5:04 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

kiffler catching himself with his power slowly manages to lift himself back up and getting back onto the ground picks up a gun and holds it to winters head about to shoot and also using his psycic powery stuff restrains winter from using magic for a few secs (is that too cheap?)and is about to shoot

55HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 29, 2009 5:07 am

zephiel

zephiel

hahaha you forget i'm IMMORTAL

56HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 29, 2009 5:23 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

comtinuing to restrain winter to the best of his abbilities waited for the others to hack into the files or w/e

57HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 29, 2009 5:52 am

Damien101

Damien101

[size=72]TOPIC LOCKED[/size]

Sorry guys, but I had just transferred it to a new forum, and posted my response there... Can you guys somehow do what you just did over there? Maybe you guys knock me out before it loads then this chase is on or something? Sorry, but the last post was Theeeeef's when he used his mind to search.

Please do not post on this topic.

http://www.wyattmaniac.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum