The SALT forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SALT forum

This is not just an RPG this is a full frontal clan with many different classes and things that you may do. take the survey. join today! Email theSALTclan@gmail.com to join!

You are not connected. Please login or register

HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 14, 2009 4:32 am

Damien101

Damien101

Spazz.
Spazz.
Aura gets up, brushes off, and smiles. He opened a laptop and got on to the internet. He opened all webcams and saw that on one of them had an invisible person with an aura on a ledge. He flew over there. He shot a gun at his face at point blank.

Spazz yourself out of that.

http://www.wyattmaniac.ca

27HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 14, 2009 5:02 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

ok i guess ill try this rp.... but... is telekinesis too cheap like doug's "free magic"

28HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 14, 2009 5:06 am

Damien101

Damien101

Hey, man. If I accepted it, then it isn't too cheap.

29HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 14, 2009 6:11 am

zephiel

zephiel

umm... dude wouldn't you have to break through the glass and or wall in order to get to me and you are bleeding badly why would you be smiling in addition xzane broke the computer and just in case it is a different one xzane would probably steal that too... but why don't you just make the wall glass and find a gun aim at xzane through the glass and pull the trigger (xzane is WAY to tired to doge) or are you just to stubborn to agree that i'm right

30HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 14, 2009 6:52 am

Damien101

Damien101

Put it this way:
Aura just sighed. This was absolutely pointless. He was using pretty well all his powers, except of course, for his strongest move, against a man who may as well be a friend OR a foe. "Screw this." he muttered. He wasn't wasting his best move. Commander Courage smiled, "May I?" Aura shrugged, "You're the boss." he muttered. Commander Courage closed his eyes and saw the world in front of him. "He's quite near, actually, just over there..." he pointed. Aura saw the aura and flew over. He sighed again, "Could we please just talk?" he asked?

31HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 pm

zephiel

zephiel

... okay since i'm tired of arguing i'm just going to let it go... (oh and btw xzane wasn't cloaked)

xzane looked like he was about to say something but suddenly out of nowere a bullet came whizzing by and nailed xzane in the shoulder then another bullet came and just barly missed aura (the man was a bad shot) when xzane was shot he was flung off the building he now cascaded down 21 stories

32HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 15, 2009 6:33 am

Damien101

Damien101

WTH? I just posted a better post where i didn' shoot...

33HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 15, 2009 6:35 am

zephiel

zephiel

uh that's nice... can you save me now i only have 12 stories to go...

34HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 15, 2009 6:52 am

Damien101

Damien101

Aura sighed. He would rather have let the brat die, but he didn't have much choice. He swiveled around, activated the back up hard drives, and began to play KOL. He also hacked into the computer security systems and bypassed them, and activated the emergency 'hand' security system. A metalic claw extended from the base of the platform, and catching Xzane in the middle of the fall. The claw brought him back up and deactivated. "Listen," Aura implored, "I just want to talk. What are you doing here? Who are you for that matter?"

35HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 15, 2009 7:08 am

zephiel

zephiel

arg xzane said the bullet apeared to be a poisen that wouldn't kill but would cause extreme suffering i am xzane... most... know me as... the... crimsom... flash... (your supposed to know him) gah! xzane then fell unconcios

36HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 15, 2009 7:11 am

Damien101

Damien101

Aura racked his brain... Crimson Flash... "Commander Courage? Do you know a Crimson Flash? I think I do, but I can't remember. Oh, yeah. Doctors! Help this man!"

37HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 15, 2009 7:15 am

zephiel

zephiel

another bullet whizzed past knicking the tip of aura's ear (this would not cause a great deal of pain to aura but it would hurt

38HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Damien101

Damien101

"Ouch!" Aura yelled, as his aura increased density, like a force-field (auras can be physical). This was his second best move- forcefielding his aura. He looked at Xzane, and suddenly another hero came out of the blue and healed Xzane. "Lets see what you can do!" Aura yelled.

39HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 15, 2009 11:51 pm

zephiel

zephiel

"you asked for it" xzane said and xzane threw out one of his most powerful moves because xzane could turn less visible he could also turn more visible at that point he became so visible it temporaraly blinded everyone but xzane zxane then spoted the sniper and starded teleporting so fast the air was temporarally ripped into an almost vacume it looked like a flash of crimson in the sky he warped right through the sniper's head exepet matierealized his knife inside his brain instantly killing him xzane then warped back to were aura was and said "there" then he realized that he used far too much energy in that attack and the one on aura so he instantly collapsed

40HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Sat May 16, 2009 6:40 am

Damien101

Damien101

Aura focused. If Xzane used one of his strongest, maybe Aura could use his? Worth a go. Aura focused on Xzane's aura, and morphed it, instantly healing him.

41HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Sun May 17, 2009 5:02 am

zephiel

zephiel

as xzane was healed another shot came out of nowere it nailed aura in the shoulder (not a poison bullet and you can't heal xzane AND create a forcfield at the same time it's to cheap but you can do one after the other) then a second shot made out of electricity hit xane in the heart knocking him out

42HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Tue May 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Damien101

Damien101

((You can control Winter, but don't like totally godmod him.))

Aura flew backwards, groaning in pain. He smashed into a wall then blacked out. He looked up at the attacker. "No, please!" he pleaded. The villain smiled, "You should make a fine sacrifice for Lord Eon. Or, if not that, you can be his servant. Aura sight should be useful... but now..." he waved his hand; Aura was instantly encased in a block of ice, unable to move, only able to speak. "They call me Winter," the supervillain said as he crouched down to Aura's level. "I am currently Lord Eon's top notch servant. Lord Eon- well, he has the power... of temporal control."
"Time warping?" Aura gasped, "but that's-"
"-a power on GODLY.CA, I know. He defeated many enemies; which is how he got it. Same with me." Winter interrupted.
"You too?" Aura tried to narrow his eyes (the ice stopped him) , "C'mon, that's hardly fair! Anyways, you can encase me in ice. What power do you have from GODLY.CA?"
"Immortality," Winter grinned and walked over to Xzane, and brought him back to the world. He then encased Xzane in a block of ice and started giving him hell- pretty well the same way.

43HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Wed May 27, 2009 1:46 am

zephiel

zephiel

xzane although inside a block of ice still could warp and... well it's pretty obvious that he did he warped next to aura and touched the ice suddenly it dissapeared... and reapered right above winters head xzane then took aura's hand and warped himself and aura back to were the commando guy was

44HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Wed May 27, 2009 6:01 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

ok im totaly not getting this why are you guys controling each others cahractors?

45HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Wed May 27, 2009 6:39 am

zephiel

zephiel

it's called improv oh and wyatt join my new rp

46HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 28, 2009 2:54 am

Damien101

Damien101

Theeeeef wrote:ok im totaly not getting this why are you guys controling each others cahractors?

How are we doing that? Anyways...

Aura was still stunned, but Commander Courage crossed his arms. "You've gone far enough, Winter."
"Lord Eon is already freed, Commander" he said sarcastically, "And he wants to kill you first, and I think you know how."
Commander Courage paled, "But.. but... really? He'll go to such extreme depths just to kill me? But I'm just.. just me."
Aura shook himself out of shock and put on a confused face. "How will he kill you."
Winter answered for him. "He will bring half of your body back in time to where gallows were still used- the upper half-, and he will bring the lower half to the prehistoric times where it will be eaten by a T. Rex. You will be hanged, while being chewed on. You will die instantly, BUT YOU WILL STILL HAVE PAIN. Any questions?"

47HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 28, 2009 3:06 am

zephiel

zephiel

"uh" xzane said "yeah, shouldn't we be like... seting up some sort of defence or somthing because were all about to die when winter get's out from under that ice block... OH SHI* xzane swore as he quickly checked his pockets oh... wait it's still there... heh... heh... (aura and commander courage stare at xzane)... what???... heh heh... it's... nothing... (just a hint YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE'S HIDING FROM YOU)

oh and wyatt PLEASE JOIN MY NEW RP(s) oh and julia is going to join the SALT forum Very Happy

48HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 28, 2009 5:59 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

completely un noticed until now psycho hiding suddenly used his telekenises to throw xzane into the air then thrown into the ground and having the thing in his pocket taken out and it was revealed...

49HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 am

zephiel

zephiel

... it's a memory stick dude... xzane snaced it out of the air and became invisible he then proceded to run like h e double LL (wyatt i suggest stoping him somhow

50HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HERO.COM/VILAIN.NET (Another RP) Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

kiffler searching anywhere he could for xzane's mind to track and stop him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum