The SALT forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SALT forum

This is not just an RPG this is a full frontal clan with many different classes and things that you may do. take the survey. join today! Email theSALTclan@gmail.com to join!

You are not connected. Please login or register

shadow children

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 2:20 am

zephiel

zephiel

uh... okay sry alex but i kind of need 2 stay were i am for my char so can u pls redo ur post?

27shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 2:25 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

i re did it

28shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 2:30 am

zephiel

zephiel

that's why they invented editor

29shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 2:34 am

zephiel

zephiel

ya no offence alex but i kind of need julia to respond otherwise she has nothing to do

30shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 2:55 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Tzenna groaned quietly as she returned to consciousness. She awoke to find herself lying on her back with a shield of fire surrounding her. There wasa sharp pain in her ribs, and she racked her brain to remember what had happened. Then, in a flash, it all came back. It had been Matt. He had knocked her out after using some sort of fire magic to stun her. Damn. She tried to sit up then fell back with a cry. The pain in her ribs was too much for her to move for the time being. She lifted her arms and felt her ribs, noting that there was at one broken one, maybe two and several fractures. (You did kick me twice, and you are a trained fighter.) she turned her head to look around and saw the melted twisted remains of her knife a few feet away. She felt bad about the loss, but she could find another knife cheap and didn't really like them anyways. Her ribs throbbed and she rested her head against the ground again. This fire shield doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I'm safe and warm for awhile at least... she thought, I'll just rest here for the time bieng, I heal fast, soon I'll be able to move and begin tracking the little pest again. Then I'll be able to figure out who it is he's going after and who's after him. With that thought she drifted back into an uneasy sleep.

31shadow children - Page 2 Empty Awake Sat May 30, 2009 2:55 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Tzenna groaned quietly as she returned to consciousness. She awoke to find herself lying on her back with a shield of fire surrounding her. There wasa sharp pain in her ribs, and she racked her brain to remember what had happened. Then, in a flash, it all came back. It had been Matt. He had knocked her out after using some sort of fire magic to stun her. Damn. She tried to sit up then fell back with a cry. The pain in her ribs was too much for her to move for the time being. She lifted her arms and felt her ribs, noting that there was at one broken one, maybe two and several fractures. (You did kick me twice, and you are a trained fighter.) she turned her head to look around and saw the melted twisted remains of her knife a few feet away. She felt bad about the loss, but she could find another knife cheap and didn't really like them anyways. Her ribs throbbed and she rested her head against the ground again. This fire shield doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I'm safe and warm for awhile at least... she thought, I'll just rest here for the time bieng, I heal fast, soon I'll be able to move and begin tracking the little pest again. Then I'll be able to figure out who it is he's going after and who's after him. With that thought she drifted back into an uneasy sleep.

32shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 3:03 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

kiffler needing SOMEONE to help him after being shot stumbled into a shadow and dissapeared just in time.

33shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 7:00 am

zephiel

zephiel

matt lay there in a state of disarray he was inturnaly injured and losing blood fast and, to top it all of he could get hypothermya any second. then it hit him the girl he remembered making a fire shield around her and fortunatly for matt he also gave it slight regenerative properties because of fire's bond with the phoenix matt then half craled half dragged himself forward until he saw the faint red glow he tried to get up but faild to do anything but fall over so he crawled in agony for a few more minutes untill he got to the shield, he was too weak to create another one but he figured he could probably at least expand an already existing one he touched the shield immidiyetly he felt feeling in his hand again he then ordered the shield to expand outward's to fully encompass matt's whole body unfortunatly he could only make it cover half so he painfully dragged his legs in and lay down again (like and inchworm) immidietly he began to regan energy and feeling in his body matt then focused on removing the two bullets loged underneath his skin completly forgeting that he had company within the shield...

(you pick up from here)

34shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 7:13 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Tzenna was just waking up again as Matt dragged himself back into the shield. He was badly injured, at least two bullets in him, pus various other injuries, and she was seriously considering finishing the job. He did knock her out, after all. She had healed to the point at which she coild move and talk, so she sat up and said "So, which elephant with a gun shot then ran over you? The one who ran over me was named Matt, and I'm thinking of taking up elephant hunting as a hobby. What do you think of that?" Her tone was threatening, definitely hinting at violence. She fell silent, waiting for a reply.

35shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 6:33 pm

zephiel

zephiel

although tzenna didn't know it yet matt recovered much faster then tzenna and already could stand up for a brief moment and talk but he would not be able to fight at the moment, matt tried stalling her "elaphant hunter?" he questioned "well if you want to kill an elephant, you have to have a little more than a dagger and bow, plus" matt dared to make an insult because he was almost ready to strike "you'd have to atleast have some skill, i mean so far i'm not impressed"

(i'd imagine you'd get mad right about now...)

36shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sun May 31, 2009 4:13 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Tzenna growled. This boy was pushing her limits. She wasnt much of a melee fighter, and he hadn't seen ehr true abilities yet. "Oh yeah? Well, let's see you kill me, bullet head. I doubt you'd last long. Besides, it's not like you can fight right now. It's obvious that you could probably move, but use your magic? No way. You'd be dead before you could say 'OH SHI*!' and I wouldn't drag you back to the shadow, I'd just leave your body there to rot, and if I ws feeling nice, maybe Id pile your bones in the shadow, after leaving you hanging or a few days. And be sure you death would be slow and painful." She growled again and pulled another arrow off of her back then shoved it against his throat. She jabbed him hard enough to draw blood then withdrew the weapon, placing it back in it's place. She then made a strange form with her hands and closed her eyes, breathing deeply and evenly.

(You pick it up. You should be confused, but you can attack me and see what happens if you want.)

37shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sun May 31, 2009 8:05 pm

zephiel

zephiel

matt, now almost fully recovered almost instantly healed over the small cut he then tore apart the fire shield and began glowing again exept this time the ice and snow around him meltid sudenly a shiel of fire sprang up behind tzenna and solen drew his, now flaming sword suddenly it appeared to tzenna that they were on a battle field standing 4 meteres apart and everything else was gone no snow nothing just a vacated battlefield but then upon closer inspection matt had actually melted all the snow away and made a massive fire shield (non regenerating) and made the fire shield project the images of a battle field although this severly weakened matt's power he still knew that he was much better at meele combat then her he sprung up and suddenly reapeared behind her suprise her said he then pulled a kife (also flaming) and jabbed it into her back he the withdrew it although confusingly there was no mark of it ever being there it just felt as though there was a burning knife inside her back matt then proseded to "de limb" her with his sword when really nothing was actually happaning it just felt as though it was matt then slowly walked back to his place and said, smugly "your move"

38shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sun May 31, 2009 9:21 pm

Tzenna

Tzenna

Tzenna just stood and watched as the boy played up his silly little illusion. She wasn't all that impressed. HE wasn't aware of it, but she had summoned a hawk and was watching through it's eyes. She returned to her body, which, as far as she could tell was destroyed, but she knew other wise, and stepped forward, breaking the illusion. She quickly channeled her power and summoned several more creatures, two eagles, another hawk and a swan then continued on to pull out an arrow and shoot it at him. It was, of course, very close and he had to jump out of the way. Little did he know, while he was focused on the arrow she had summoned several wolves, right into he place where he would have to jump to dodge the arrow. He was pinned in a moment.

39shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sun May 31, 2009 11:03 pm

zephiel

zephiel

matt instead of doging the arrow chose to burn it into charcoal that charcoal then collapsed and fell about 2mm in front of him knowing that his magic wasn't completly healed he shrunk the fire shield and diesined it to allow slow recovery on magic over time matt the said "i gave you a chance, but now i am forced to show you the TRUE powers of a fire adept's magic" at that moment a squadren of tank's appered out of the shadow's and aimed there cannon's at tzenna and matt matt swore he then proceded to create gysers of fire engulfing all of tzenna's animal's aside frome two wolves which he threw knife's at knifes that were on fire and burned the wolves anyway next he made a fire shield to protect himself from the attack's from the tank's cannon and although he was planning on destroying tzenna he decided to preserve his magic and waited for the squadren of tank's to wipe her out

40shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Sun May 31, 2009 11:12 pm

Tzenna

Tzenna

"Shi*!" Tzenna swore, realizing that she was beaten. "Wait!' she cried, 'I don't want to hurt you! Please, let me explain myself! I... I don't want to die. I let my temper get away, just don't kill me! If you must, be merciful, please! Please...." She trailed off, looking defeated. She never gave up, but she knew when a battle was lost, and this one was. She hadn't perfected her powers yet, and couldn't use them t their fullest. She was in the middle of her training, and was working on an information gathering exercise for her teacher. she was close to reaching the next level of training, but if she died now she would never reach her goals. She closed her eyes, hoping that Matt would show her mercy and let her explain her motives. She hid her emotions behind a mask and stood straight to face her possible death.

41shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:31 am

zephiel

zephiel

"ah so she know's when she's beaten" matt said "hmmm well mabye..." matt was purposly stalling "well... okay but i want a full explaination about everything AND you can't try to kill or hurt me again or you'll be sorry" matt then disintergrated his own forcefield which had been regenerating his magic and created a new one around tzenna (an opaque one so tzenna couldn't see out of it) after that all tzenna could do was wait and listen to explotion's and yell's of men a couple minutes later tzenna's shield was disintergrated and tzenna could see a squadren of tank bit's scattered across the snow pluse ashes and carcuses of men with TTC on there uniform's matt then said "RUN!!!" he then lept into the shadow's dragging tzenna with him they were then breifly in the shadow world but matt "pulled" as much as a spirit blob could pull tzenna into a grassland world he then made a fire shield infront of the shadow's and sat himself down and told tzenna to explain what and why the HELL she was following him

(oh and btw that fire shield isn't one way so tzenna can't leave AND nobody can get in

42shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:47 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Matt asked Tzenna to explain herself. And so she did, to save her life. "Well,' she began, 'as you may have noticed, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to my magic. I have a long ways to go. I'm alone in the world, but I do have a teacher. This teacher isn't as much of a person as it is an embodiment. The animals chose me to wield their power, so there is a powerful animal spirit that guides me. She wants me to become strong so that I can protect the animals, and myself, who wields their power. I master my powers one Animal Class at a time. There are 5 animal classes. Runner, Flyer, Swimmer, Dark, and Gentle. I mastered Runner first, so I can summon creatures such as wolves and big cats. Really any animal that runs. I'm working on Flyer, which is an observation class. I was working on an assignment where I had to chose a Shadow Child and learn as much as I could about them.I have some basic abilities with Flyers, such as summoning them, but it gets better. I don't know much about it yet. Flyers are birds. Swimmers are fish, seals, et-cetera. Dark creatures are any creature that spend their life in the night. Gentle creatures are creatures that don't fight. Mostly rodents and some birds. There is a sixth class, but it's the Master class, and holds everything else. I don't know much about that class. Really, I only challenged you because I let my temper get away from me. I've been alone my entire life, so I don't really know how to act around people sometimes. Please don't kill me." She sat down and watched the boy for a while then said, "Who were those men? Why did they attack you? I told you about me, now tell me about you."

43shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 am

zephiel

zephiel

"hmm... an even trade... ah well what the hell" matt said "those men where men from the TTC i'm pretty sure it stand's for Terrifiying Torenchal Command but that's a stupid name so i call it The Turd Command" matt suppresed a laugh "anyway's there out to kill me as i am the only surviving member of the fire adepts and also the only member left of the Prox clan and before you go asking what the hell that is it's a country in the world frequently refered to by human's as "the golden sun world" (golden sun is and actuall game but i am just stealing some basic stuff not the plot) and they don't seem to like that... either that or it's because i am the only person left in the world to still use and belive in alchemy and the element's whitch are the thing's that make up the universe by the way... or at least their universe now may i suggest an exchange of name's as i have no idea who the hell you are" at that point a thud noise was heard from the fire shield followed by another and another and another soon it was just a flurry of thud thud thud "dammit" matt exclaimed "i didn't expect them to come so soon i don't have alot of magic left but that shield will last for awhile we must run there are few open shadow's here untill you get to a village 50 no 60 killometeres north if we run now we might have a small chance of making it there, oh and by the way since you were seen with me TTC now want's to kill you too now let's run before they figure out..." suddenly and infantry troop came out then several more "DAMMIT" matt exclaimed "grr only infantry can move through that shield but we can't go through it's a new unperfected technology of thiers RUN" matt said shoving here forward and setting the grass infront behind and on the infantry ablaze he then procceded to sprint as fast as he could northward (whitch wasn't exactly stellar speed because he still had a bullet in he leg untill 30 second's ago when he pulled it out and although fire adepts heal faster they don't heal that quickly

44shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:08 am

zephiel

zephiel

hi julia go on chatbox

45shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:16 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

The infantry were following Tzenna and Matt as they raced across the plain, heading for the nearest shadow, other than the one that was behind them. Tzenna called several wolves and instructed them to attempt to kill anyone who followed, and then continued running. She could run faster than MAtt, and he was slowing her down, but he had spared her life so she didn't want to leave him behind, for the sake of her honour. She raced ahead of him a bit, then stopped suddenly. She used his momentum to swing him up on her back, being careful of her bow and quiver. "Don't shift around, you'll break my arrows," she instructed him. She picked up a bit more speed, then accessed some of the power stored in her Runner trait. She knew it was dangerous, as there was always a risk she could take too much power and die, but she needed the speed boost. As she pulled the power to her legs she picked up quite a bit of speed and raced even faster across the plain. After a little while, just as she started to slow down because she had exhausted the amount of Runner power she could use without it being dangerous and Matt was heavy she saw some shadow ahead. She dumped Matt on the ground and said, "I see the shadow, let's go. You can run yourself." She was aware that her wolves had been killed, and she needed to get back to her Haven. She could bring Matt with her and it was protected by the animal spirits, no one could go there but her and her allies. Hopefully they could go there to heal and regain some strength, plus she could report and hopefully earn her Flyer trait.

(Yeah! Pwned.)

46shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:20 am

zephiel

zephiel

as matt was dumped he then said "nonononono THIS is how you do it" he the put his hand's out and turned around facing the direction of the infantry he then shot jet's of fire out and sped past tzenna grabbing onto her along the way being carful not to burn her into sinder's then when they got to the shadow's he stoped and let tzenna take him to wherever she needed to take him

47shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 am

zephiel

zephiel

lol i'm making second char for fun XD (and well duh for advancing plot to)

name: Ivan shass
age or age apperence: 15
magic (opt): wind
prefered weapon(s) (opt): staff/light sword (ie rapier)
shadow child (Y/N): N
spirit blob colour (opt): ...none...yet...(insert ominios music here)
charecteristics (opt): freindly humourus talkative secritive
goal's/basic plot: want's to free the world of angara from the TTC also want's to find his long lost sister and want's to take revenge on the leader of TTC (ie zeffren) for betraying the wind clan of suhulla and wanting all adepts to be killed and for murdering his mother and father although is not clouded by this rage
other (opt): can warp dimention's as that is an ability of a master of wind (only 2 in existence right now) can sence that his sister is still alive by a spiritual bond which he created before she was taken (you will find out her name later) want's to find out the true power of the wind adept's and master it

48shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:22 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

name:Ail Grey
age or age apperence: anywhere from 10-40
magic (opt):light
prefered weapon(s) (opt): monster capsules (contain strange creatures) light ranged weaps also uses throwing items
shadow child (Y/N):N
spirit blob colour (opt): none (yet?)
charecteristics (opt): blue bandana, ninja mouth mask, sun glasses, torn clothing
goal's/basic plot:to destroy planets by stealing theyre resources
other (opt): went crazy because he wanted revenge on everyone that out casted him and is taking it out on any planets he feels like

i also want to have a new char to advance my plot

Last edited by Theeeeef on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

49shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:31 am

zephiel

zephiel

uh that's fine al but u have a spirit blob colour and you AREN'T a shadow child that's immposible

50shadow children - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow children Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:01 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Tzenna dragged Matt through the shadow into her Haven. It was a safe place and nobody knew about it. It was also where she did her training and meditation. 'Well, here we are. You can go where ever the hell you want now, I'm staying here for a while. I need to report as well as do some meditation. Stay if you want but I'm going to be pretty boring." She then walked off into the forest.

(I may stop posting. I need to not exhaust my imagination on this, I'm writing a fantasy novel. Also, i ran out of things to do with the character. Blah.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum