The SALT forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SALT forum

This is not just an RPG this is a full frontal clan with many different classes and things that you may do. take the survey. join today! Email theSALTclan@gmail.com to join!

You are not connected. Please login or register

shadow children

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1shadow children Empty shadow children Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 pm

zephiel

zephiel

in the beggining... there was peace (insert cheesy black screen here) until a race appeared... they were known as... human's they evolved so quickly they soon mastered space travel and began to conquer all in the universe dimisia until they stumbeled upon a race that could transport you anywere... any world... any universe!!!... anything... the human's took this technology and travelled into universes exactly like a video game they traveled back in time they could travel anywere (please note that in this rp the grandfather paradox is NOT being used ie you go back in time and kill your grandfather you wouldn't exist is not being used) unfortunatly there were only 10 of these devices and the human's were not yet advanced enough to create more (there were 11 but the race that created the device used one to escape) what the human's didn't know was that there was one place that they traveled through to get anywere but couldn't ever actually BE in only the 11th device could do that little did they know that there was another way but it was only for those that had never experienced all emotion's... and you could do much more than travel anywere for these people that haven't experenced all emotion's are... immortal!!!!!!... although they are phisical being when not in the shadows and can be shot slashed ect if there intire body is moved into darkness/shadows they enter the world that the deviced 1-10 could not it was called the spirit world and if you havent gussed by now the spirt world to human's was shadows so all the... let's see... shadow children needed to do was completly envelope themselves in darkness/shadow's and they could go into the spirit world and then go anywere else that was light the only catch was in the spirit world you can not mantain human form you show up as your true iner spirit (a shimering coloured blob) for if you are a shadow child you can change your phisical being into whatever you want whenever you want... oh and one more catch if you are in any world but the spirit world and some of your body (not all) is in shadow's everyone in that world can see the part of you outside of the shadow's normaly but inside of the shadow they see your inner spirit (a coloured blob). the goal of a spirit child... anything! (please note you can have as much anything as you like because it exist's somewere but try to have a downside or else you are godmoding)

rules
NO godmoding
swearing shall be censored like shi* or fu** (the last letter's creating the last sound are censored)
no killing other charecter's UNLESS you have there permition or they are npc's or your own
ask me (zephiel) for any other question's
there is NO fighting in the spirit world

basic template (just copy and paste)

name:
age or age apperence:
prefered weapon(s) (opt)
shadow child (Y/N)
spirit blob colour (opt)
charecteristics (opt)
goal's/basic plot:
other (opt):

my template

name: mathew clark
age or age apperence: prefer's to look age 16
magic (opt): fire
prefered weapon(s) (opt) sword bow knife
shadow child (Y/N) Y
spirit blob colour (opt) change's on his mood
charecteristics (opt) sarcastic often talkitive loud kind
goal's/basic plot: want's to save his mother because he went into the future and saw her die by the human's also want's to be the best sword'sman in the world
other (opt): has a soft spot for blonde girls age 12-15 preffers having blonde hair

2shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Sun May 24, 2009 7:30 pm

EdfRgh

EdfRgh

Name: EdfRgh
Preferred Weapons: He'll use anything he can find. Likes axes.
Magic: Speed Buff(he doesn't know this happens)
Shadow Child: (Ok, WTF is this? If its if you are a kid shadow, I'm Y)
Basic Plot: An adult which still acts like a kid. Transfers through worlds for history projects(still in university)
Other: Don't get him too angry.

http://pages.google.com/edit/arf600/home?authtoken=1b018d46ddc25

3shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Sun May 24, 2009 9:28 pm

zephiel

zephiel

uh dude read the big description at the top it explain's what a shadow child is and bacicly if you arn't one and you still want to travel in time you either have to be one of the best thief's ever as only 10 exist on earth and most of them are in use or you have to be in the millitary

4shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Sun May 24, 2009 9:28 pm

zephiel

zephiel

hey phillup do you know why alex isn't replying?

5shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Wed May 27, 2009 5:40 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII (use extremely annoying kirby voice)
shadow children Kirby_10
name:Kiffler Knabl(the k is silent)
age or age apperence: usually around 10
magic (opt):dark
prefered weapon(s) knives, daggers
shadow child: Y
spirit blob colour: usually black but has hints of red when angry and hints of blue when happy
charecteristics:
goal's/basic plot: wants to stop some strange creatures from destroying his planet
other (opt): almost always has a hood or something to block his face so cant be seen almost always

6shadow children Empty Enter: Tzenna! (Wow, so cliche) Fri May 29, 2009 2:13 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

name: Tzenna Karell
age or age apperence: looks 12-13, acts about 18, because she is.
magic: Can summon animals
prefered weapon(s): Bow
spirit blob colour: Green with hints of brown
charecteristics: A bit... anti social, but when she opens up, she's a very good person. If someone is in trouble, she will help.
goal's/basic plot: Wants to find her place in the world. She's spent her entire life in, well, exile. She really wants to know what it is she should be doing, and where she should be.
other (opt): Thinks men are giant idiots and will hurt them if even slightly irked. Has a slight thing for guys with long hair. Won't hesitate to use deadly force if angered.

7shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 2:14 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Theeeeef wrote:HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII HIIIIII (use extremely annoying kirby voice)
shadow children Kirby_10
name:Kiffler Knabl(the k is silent)
age or age apperence: usually around 10
magic (opt):dark
prefered weapon(s) knives, daggers
spirit blob colour: usually black but has hints of red when angry and hints of blue when happy
charecteristics:
goal's/basic plot: wants to stop some strange creatures from destroying his planet
other (opt): almost always has a hood or something to block his face so cant be seen almost always

OMG!!!! You said... THAT!^ INSTANT DEATH!

8shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 am

zephiel

zephiel

mathew stepped out of the shadow's (made by "green flame" which doesn't go out for at least 4 days) he was on a glacierical planet which was snowy almost all year round and today was no exeption he had been told to meet his next contact here (he was a small time bounty hunty) suddenly he saw a vague shadow emerge from the distance but he couldn't see who or what it was because of the snow he took a step forward and looked closer he still coudn't make out more than a faint silluet he took several step's forward still not making anything out he prepared to take several more step's forward untill he heard something behind him, quickly he drew his sword and whipped around shouting "who's there"?

9shadow children Empty Reply Fri May 29, 2009 3:09 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Tzenna appeared out of the shadows shortly after the other shadow child, whom she had been tailing. After following him another short ways he finally noticed her presence and whipped around, sword in hand, calling "Who's there?". Of course, it was only her, and she wasn't inpressed with how took it to nitice her, so she just flipped her long red hair and said "Me. I've been following you for a while, and it took you this long to notice? You must be fantastic in battle." Then rolled her eyes (Rolling Eyes)and drew one of her hand-made arrows from her back to fiddle with.

10shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 3:24 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

kiffler in search of the "strange creatures" accidentaly comes into the same world as the other 2. he goes up to the other 2 and says "have you seen any weird coloured things with either an axe or a lot of limbs?"

11shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 3:27 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Tzenna raises an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? I haven't seen any things like that, and where do you get one anyways? I summom animals, so maybe...." She zones out after making her speech and thinks about it. Then she realizes that it was quite possible that the boy she had been tailing was going to attack her and snapped back to attention.

12shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 3:41 am

zephiel

zephiel

unfortunatly for tzena by the time she had snaped back to attention mathew (or matt) had the tip of his knife on the tip of tzena's neck and his sword to her stomach

13shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 3:56 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

Goddamnit! was the only thought running through Tzenna's head as she realized that she'd been zoned out for too long and the boy had a knife to her throat. "Okay,' she said, 'maybe you wouldn't be totally hopeless in battle, now will you please not kill me?" Then she squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the sharp pain of a blow that would end her life.

14shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 4:26 am

zephiel

zephiel

:just a note it you die as a shadow child you may return so long as you body is in the shadow's:

matt wasn't to crazy about the thought of killing a person who he though was working for a company trying to kill him as it would only stimulate thier anger then matt thought -if she's a shadow child and can prove it then she isn't working for the TTC- matt "then asked are you a shadow child"?

15shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 4:28 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

kiffler saying to tzenna: "its not somehting youll want to catch theyre EXTREMELY DANGOURUS and i suggest you stay away from them". kiffler then jumping at mathew but going over him then he seems to have dissappeared

16shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 5:28 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

The boy seemed hesitant to kill Tzenna, and then he asked, "Are you a shadow child?" It seemed to her that this might be her way out, as long as she listened to him, she didn't want to die. "Yes, I am,' she replied. 'What's it to you?" Damn! Why did my attitude have to surface now of all times! she thought, freaking out, think her snippy words might be the thing that ended her life. Then again, he was a man, it was all she could expect if he hurt her, just like every other man she'd ever encountered. Then she heard the other boy, the one that made her zone out had said "It's not somehting you'll want to catch they're EXTREMELY DANGOURUS and Isuggest you stay away from them." Hmmm.... she thought, distracted again. And again, she snapped back as the boy holding her said.....

(You pick it up there Zephiel)

17shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 5:43 am

zephiel

zephiel

... go... matt said but mark my word's if i catch you again i will show no mercy matt then turned around and shethed his weapon's leaving his backside completly unprotected...

note julia i'm pretty sure you know what to do now but i'll give you a hint it starts with an att and end's with ack i think you can figure it out from here

18shadow children Empty RAWR! Fri May 29, 2009 5:58 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

The boy turned his back on Tzenna, sheathing his weapons, leaving himself completely open. Tzenna pulled a small but sharp dagger from a hidden sheath in the folds of her skirt and grabbed the boy, pressing her weapon, similar to the way he had been holding her just moments ago. "So,' she whispered in his ear, 'what's your name?" She kept her voice pleasant and light, as if she had just met him on the street, not as if she was threatening his life. "Oh, and don't try to lie to me, I'll know, and I won't hesitate to kill you, unlike you. When I carry weapons, I use them for their intended purpose." She chuckled lightly and paused to wait for his answer.

(HAHAHAHAHAHA I win.)

19shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 6:36 am

zephiel

zephiel

"he... he... hahaha" matt laughed "do you think all people but yourself are stupid??? did you honestly think that i trusted you for a second ha! well i'd imagine you'd already know my name after following me for such a long time now please let me go i have some busnius to attend to right now and i have no will to hurt you suddenly matt got really hot not like fire hot just seeminly brighter and warmer (tzenna should be curios)

20shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 6:40 am

zephiel

zephiel

hey julia u on???

21shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 6:45 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

As she held the boy, Matt, he seemed to grow brighter and warmer. It was a strange phenomenon, and Tzenna had no idea what was going on. Even after the weeks she had been watching him, she didn't know what he was doing. It confused her. "What the..." she said, then.....

(You'll have to pick it up there, I'm going to bed.)

22shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 6:49 am

zephiel

zephiel

matt blasted a small flash of light outward to stun tzenna for a few seconds he then elbowed her in the chest stole her knife and kicked her in the ribs knocking her down he kicked her in the ribs again knocking the wind out of her he then knocked her out with the hilt of her own knife he then melted the knife blade and threw the remnants away he made a heat shield around her so she wouldn't get hypothermia he then turned around and squinted hoping to find whoever he was supposed to meet

23shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Fri May 29, 2009 7:12 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

matt suddenly feeling a pain in his legs noticed he was get covered with a strange shadow it surounded him a darkness barrier was created around him and it launched a few dark bolts at him but then just dissappeared and was healed as if it never happened

24shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 1:40 am

zephiel

zephiel

??? matt wondered what just happened when suddenly out of nowere he was smacked in the head from behind as he lay on the ground he noticed one person wearing a shirt that bore
CCT he then got kicked in the rib's and mouth and shot in the shoulder and leg with a gun the man then left him to die

25shadow children Empty Re: shadow children Sat May 30, 2009 2:12 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

a sudden dark arrow shot out of zephiels shadow and hit the weird guy and stunned him he then went to fight the other guy

Last edited by Theeeeef on Sat May 30, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum