The SALT forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SALT forum

This is not just an RPG this is a full frontal clan with many different classes and things that you may do. take the survey. join today! Email theSALTclan@gmail.com to join!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-SALT related chat

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non-SALT related chat Empty Non-SALT related chat Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:06 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

talk about stuff thats not salt here

also heres the first game/other:

Hurt 'n' heal

everyone starts with 5 points ppl choose to hurt someone or heal someone if you lose all 5 points you lose and are out try to survive! you may only hurt/heal someone once a day and only if someone else hurts or heals some one
this is an example

Guy:5
Noob:5
Person:5

guy hurts noob

Noob:4

next day-guy cant attack and waits for someone else first

person hurts noob

Noob:3

noob hurts guy

Guy:4
Noob:3

... and so on

so... who wants to play?

if you want to play this say that it's for hurt 'n' heal first

and the 2nd game:

vending machine

kind of random
someone puts in something and someone give something out

2Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Sun May 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Damien101

Damien101

Hurt 'n heal
No offense, but this is kinda dumb. Let me put you out of your misery.

Instead of hurting, Damien walks over to a nuclear reactor and destroys the city that Theeeeeeeeef is in off the face of the earth.

http://www.wyattmaniac.ca

3Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

its just a normal forum thing... its ok... radiation wipes damien off the face of the earth

4Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Wed May 20, 2009 7:10 am

EdfRgh

EdfRgh

vending machine!

inputs currency(thats the name of the currency) into the vending machine

(if i make an rp, its about squishys)

http://pages.google.com/edit/arf600/home?authtoken=1b018d46ddc25

5Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Wed May 20, 2009 7:46 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

if so we need our own forum... again... and... we need more ppl... ill make another one! (or we can use the old one and just make a new topic) (yea lets go with that) (no seriously use the old one) (if you dont too bad cause im not making another!)

6Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 am

zephiel

zephiel

wtf is going on???

7Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Thu May 21, 2009 2:15 am

zephiel

zephiel

dude we arn't making a new forum and we AREN'T changing the topic this is MY forum tecnically i invented the salt and i am going to get more people to join oh and btw i am making a new rp soon it's called: reincarnation (alex and phillup it's loosly based on the shadow game) i'll make it soon and just a note it's going to be very dark so PLEASE MAKE UP A PLOT FOR YOUR CHARECTER (i don't care what it is but it can't just be something like i want to save my dog (alex i'm looking at you) it has to be relitivly long) and anyone can add anything they want so long as a) it doesn't screw up anyone elses plot b) i agree on it or c) it doesn't make you two cheap (note if it's cheap but it's for your plot (LIKE IMPORTANT TO YOUR PLOT) then if i agree you may but no godmoding for the sake of it and please note i suggest making 2+ charecter's with one mian and the rest less important (mabye a little less time thinking of plot) because then you have people that arn't npc's to kill (or player's that want to die) i'll explain the rest when i make the rp

8Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Thu May 21, 2009 6:16 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

i am not going to quit the SALT

9Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Thu May 21, 2009 7:01 am

zephiel

zephiel

wyatt please help me YOUR not going to quit are you???

10Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Fri May 22, 2009 3:25 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

did you edit me?

11Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Fri May 22, 2009 9:02 pm

zephiel

zephiel

... mabye oh and alex PHONE ME ABOUT B-DAY PARTY

12Non-SALT related chat Empty Lol, random Sat May 30, 2009 7:18 am

Tzenna

Tzenna

You are the randomest group of boys I've ever seen. Honestly, if you didn't have a girl in your midst (I know that sounds wrong) you'd all go crazy. I don't know how you managed before you met me.
scratch queen

13Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Sat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Damien101

Damien101

zephiel wrote:wyatt please help me YOUR not going to quit are you???
no reason not too... do you want me to?

http://www.wyattmaniac.ca

14Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Sat May 30, 2009 6:35 pm

zephiel

zephiel

well duh of coure i don't want you to quit! beside's we just got a new member Smile

15Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Sun May 31, 2009 6:06 pm

EdfRgh

EdfRgh

Damien101 wrote:Hurt 'n heal
No offense, but this is kinda dumb. Let me put you out of your misery.

Instead of hurting, Damien walks over to a nuclear reactor and destroys the city that Theeeeeeeeef is in off the face of the earth.

lol
everyone gets that wrong
its 5 Es theeeeef

16Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

hmph me and phil's rps are perfectly good and no one likes them. wth

17Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 am

zephiel

zephiel

alex it's nothing personal it's just i don't want to join your rp's cause i don't like how you rush into everything i want it to be a little more explanitory and as for phillips rp's well let's just put it this way I DON'T GIVE A SHI* ABOUT FKIN SLIME'S

18Non-SALT related chat Empty Re: Non-SALT related chat Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 am

EdfRgh

EdfRgh

thats not very nice...

GOD WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE SQUISHYS!!!! THERE MONSTER-PEOPLE!!!!

only me and alex know squishys

btw zephiel its nice that u briefed the big blurb cause no offence im getting tired on reading that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum