The SALT forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SALT forum

This is not just an RPG this is a full frontal clan with many different classes and things that you may do. take the survey. join today! Email theSALTclan@gmail.com to join!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Camp Half-Blood (AFTER PERCY JACKSON)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Camp Half-Blood (AFTER PERCY JACKSON) Empty Camp Half-Blood (AFTER PERCY JACKSON) Fri May 29, 2009 3:59 am

Damien101

Damien101

The Percy Jackson series is about the greek gods turning out to be real, and their half god kids going out on quests. Kronos rises from tartarus, and then Percy, kid of poseidon, tries to stop him and does. Then his mortal friend Rachel turns into the oracle and says a new prophecy. There is a camp for half gods/ demigods/halfbloods and they get trained there. This is called, CAMP HALF-BLOOD

Kronos is dead, the second prophecy complete but confidential.. Percy, Annabeth, Grover and others are all consellors. The minor gods have their respect... however... Nyx, the First Goddess, is upset over the god's rule, and she is rising...

Rules:
-No godmodding
-Please don't make any big plots planned out until I have gotten mine at least started. Then you have free rein.

Half-Blood
Template:

Name:
Age (current):
Age arrived at Camp:
Olympian Parent Represents (?):
Ethics:
Appearance:
Personality:
Description of Cabin at Camp if it has not been described in the books or in here:
Friends at Camp (make up names... you can edit the post to add other RPers):
Enemies at Camp (same as before):
History (mandatory):
Other (opt):

Mortal:

Name:
Connection with Greek Mythology:
Talents:

Monster/Mythical Creature

Name:
Creature:
Ethics:
History:
Other:

God- Minor minor minor minor god- Try to limit yourself, and don't automatically go for this one... try not to (guilty)
Name:
Parents:
Represents:
Do you have a Cabin at Camp?
How many Half-Bloods have you sired?
Symbols of power:
History:
Other:

Mine: God,(guilty) naturally... i might add a halfblood of me later on... oh yeah. If you want to be a half-blood of mine, go right ahead.

Name: Alphea
Parents: Erebus and Nyx
Represents:Personal Shadows
Do you have a Cabin at Camp? No. Didn't have time. I don't send my kids to camp- i make my Shadows train them...
How many Half-Bloods have you sired? None yet
Ethics: Nyx
Symbols of power:Black Ruby, it can control any mortal/half-blood within two meters.
History: Supported Nyx and plans to
Other:N/A

Well? Please join! Feel free to be a son/daughter of Alphea!

Last edited by Damien101 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wyattmaniac.ca

Damien101

Damien101

Sad

Damien101

Damien101

... I edited the post... the first one...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum