The SALT forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SALT forum

This is not just an RPG this is a full frontal clan with many different classes and things that you may do. take the survey. join today! Email theSALTclan@gmail.com to join!

You are not connected. Please login or register

yet another rp...

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1yet another rp... Empty yet another rp... Mon May 04, 2009 7:49 am

zephiel

zephiel

(credit to my sister for much valued advice)

in this world everyone has magic, weather they know it or not or use it they have it. some use it directly others imbune weapons and still others use it for raw power. why people have this is bacause when the god of order (or as many poeple often and mistakenly call her "god" or "light" when her name is ashra) created the world the god of chaos (or also mistakenly called "the devil" or "dark" when her name is really ashierea and is ashra sister) was left out so she decided to give all humans somthing to remember her by namely magic but in adition to magic she also made a rule in which whenever a human is born a "spirit weapon" is crafted out of nothing and to other people is just and everyday object or weapon as spirit weapons can be anythis from bows to a pin and that spirit weapon is just a normal ________ to everybody but the spirit weapons true owner and once in the owner's possetion it grant's the owner great power weather it's a stroung weapon or if you wear it it grant's you strength it can be anything but only the owner can use it's true power but aside from that the main magics are: fire water earth wind light and finnaly dark these are the magic's that the univeres is made out of and lived in undisturbed ORDER (hint) until the CHAOS (hint) god gave human's magic as well how she did so is each human is born with a special affinity to either fire water earth wind light or dark (these by no means juge charecter) and there spirit weapon is granted the ability to boost the power of that affinity so anyway this system was working out people are born they study there magic and get there spirit weapon and become heros or villians which battle each other untill the god of order realized this she then turned all things to stone aside from people indoors and those with immense power(NOT one of you) as a warning to stop all chaos but the people didn't listen and they all wanted to destroy the god of order and they all supported the god of chaos aside from some poeple (who were enevitably mostly the strong people) and a war of chaos and order came, the god of order belived this war the only way to cease all other wars so she allowed this one you are a hero on either side and your duty is either suvival profit or VICTORY!!!!! (side magic such as telikenisis is reguaded as "free" magic an can't be controlled it can only be obtained MUCH later in the game

NOTE: you MAY NOT start with a spirit weapon but you may obtain it quickly these rules are for godmod preventing

rules: absolutely NO godmoding
swearing is replace like this shi* or fu** with teh last letter sound *ed out
have fun

all questions should be posted on this area of the forum and nowere else or they won't be answered

template:

name:
magic: (you may have 1 and get another later in the game...)
side: (order or chaos)
spirit weapon: (may fill in later) example knife pin ect
charictoristics: (opt)
IMPORTANT phisical traits: (opt)
other: (opt)

my template:

name: solen fheln (F-el-N)
magic: wind
side: chaos
spirit weapon: unknowen
history: doesen't remember any of his previos life since he fell from the sky at age 14
charictoristics: doesn't talk much but he talks alot to people he trusts
IMPORTANT phisical traits: has pure white hair for an unknowen reason, his eyes change colour depending on his mood reason unknowen
other: is on a sidquest to find out how he fell from the sky fights for chaos because he doesn't belive that stoning everyone will fix anything

2yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Mon May 04, 2009 8:38 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

name:Kiffler Gemclif
magic: Water
side: Chaos
spirit weapon: A playing card (7 of Diamonds)

Last edited by Theeeeef on Sat May 09, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : YOU DIDNT SAY ONLY THOSE WERE ALOUD YOU SAID THOSE WERE THE ONES THAT MADE UP THE WORLD OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! (my spaz))

3yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Tue May 05, 2009 1:48 am

zephiel

zephiel

i don't know how to make this simpeler YOU MAY PICK FIRE WATER EARTH WIND LIGHT OR DARK all others are free magic READ THE FRICKIN POST ONLY FIRE WATER EARTH WIND LIGHT OR DARK

P.S. (sorry mental spazout)

4yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Tue May 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Damien101

Damien101

My god douglas. I can't read it. Here, if anyone might care, here is a better version of it (with grammar and stuff)

In this world everyone has magic, weather they know it or not or how to use it they have it. Some use it directly, while others imbune (what?) weapons, and still others use it for raw power. Why people have this "magic"[/b is [b]because when the god of order (or, as many people often and mistakenly call her "God" or "Light", when her name is actually Ashra) created the world, the god of chaos (or also mistakenly called "The Devil" or "Dark" when her name is really Ashierea and she is Ashra's sister) was left out, so she decided to give all humans somthing to remember her by. This was namely magic, but in addition to magic she also made a rule: Whenever a human is born a "Spirit weapon" is crafted out of nothing. To other people, it is just an everyday object or weapon, as spirit weapons can be anything from bows to a pin. That spirit weapon is just a normal ________ to everybody but the spirit weapons true owner. Once it is in the owner's possession, it grant's the owner great power. Whether it's a strong weapon or if you wear it, it grant's you strength. It can be anything, but only the owner can use it's true power. Aside from that the main magics are: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light and Dark. These are the magic's that the universe is made out of and lived in undisturbed ORDER (hint), until the CHAOS (hint) god gave human's magic as well. How she did so is this: Each human is born with a special affinity to either, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light or Dark (these by no means juge charecter) and their spirit weapon is granted the ability to boost the power of that affinity. So anyways, this system was working out; people are born, they study their magic, get their spirit weapon and become heros or villians. These two teams battled each other until the god of order realized this she then turned all things to stone aside from people indoors and those with immense power (NOT one of you) as a warning to stop all chaos. However, the people didn't listen and they all wanted to destroy the god of order and they all supported the god of chaos aside from some poeple (who were enevitably mostly the strong people) and a war of chaos and order came, the god of order belived this war the only way to cease all other wars so she allowed this one you are a hero on either side and your duty is either suvival profit or VICTORY!!!!! (side magic such as telikenisis is reguaded as "free" magic an can't be controlled it can only be obtained MUCH later in the game (I GIVE UP!!!!)

name: Wyatt Verchere
magic: (you may have 1 and get another later in the game...) Can I have temporal water? If not, then dark. (temporal water is basically water that travels through time)
side: (order or chaos) order, i guess.
spirit weapon: (may fill in later) example knife pin ect I think i will have a... my BELT!!!!
history: (opt) Orphaned
characteristics: (opt) secretive
IMPORTANT phisical traits: (opt) pretty strong and fast
other: (opt) n/a

http://www.wyattmaniac.ca

5yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 1:44 am

zephiel

zephiel

i'm sry but LOLZ water that can travel though time (snorts) what is the use in that... oh sry but no that is water+free magic (time travel) also sry bout loling it was just the moment so anyway it's time to get this rp started (for those of you missing this you may still join later just jump in) oh and wyatt thanks for translating *imbune* means infusing (or putting in) magic into your weapon making it stronger and able too unleash whatever the magic is imbuned ect (it's pwerful and your spirit weapon is usually imbuned) anyway i'm gonna start thing off but i will be at camp for 3 days (i'll be back on saturday)

solen looked at the battle field that was strewn with carcusus of the previos battle although chaos had won this didn't stop solen from feeling all but sad for all of the men and women lost then suddenly a shadow of a figure emerged from the darkness solen screamed who is it! and drew his dagger preparing for a fight

6yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

Startled the thing said "who are YOU?!...Show yourself" as it took out a wooden sword and pointed it in the direction other thing

7yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 am

zephiel

zephiel

solen said i said it first now show yourself he then manipulated the wind to move the fog away

8yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 3:02 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

hmph... what side are you on?

9yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 3:09 am

zephiel

zephiel

chaos... you

10yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 3:12 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

same...

11yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 3:15 am

zephiel

zephiel

... oh sorry then... wait a second how do i know your telling the truth...

12yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 3:16 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

how do I know your nto lying... (is there somekind of mark to determine?)

13yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 3:19 am

zephiel

zephiel

(yes but i need to make some conflict (fight or something)) if i don't know and you don't know then... one of us is lying and if one of us is lying... DIE solen said shooting a blast of lightnig at the man from the fog

14yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 3:21 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

the man somehow managing to do some damage with the sword tries to swipe at the opponent

15yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 am

zephiel

zephiel

the new game for this rp is dark quest (not written in stone) also i am copywriting this: c douglas leung may 2009

16yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 7:54 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

you need to print it then sign and date it in your handwriting

17yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Wed May 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Damien101

Damien101

((Good. You have a name. Edit your first post. You can change the topic title))
((I hate the world. I lost the script for my last rp! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ))
In the corner of his eye, Wyatt saw two men fighting. He grinned. He could tell btw they fought that they were on the chaos side. Personally, Wyatt was on the side of order, but...
Wyatt muttered a quick spell. A huge barrier made out of pure darkness came in between them. He muttered another spell, and they were encased in boxes of pure darkness. It was hard, but they could faintly see through. Wyatt walked up to them and tsked.

18yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Thu May 07, 2009 6:52 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

Spazzing at the barrier trying to break it kiffler Shouted WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON (beaver house) IT!!!

19yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Sat May 09, 2009 6:24 am

zephiel

zephiel

solen perfectly calm realizing the style of order destroyed all three barriers with a lighting bolt from the inside and outside he then created a tornado barricade around wyatt

20yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Sat May 09, 2009 8:51 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

can i change my magic? i havent actualy done anything with it yet...

21yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Sat May 09, 2009 7:42 pm

zephiel

zephiel

yes you can change your magic but only you because you havent used it yet

solen then muttered to the man in the whirlwind name, rank, cereal-number. if your usefull i'll let you live if not which is unlikly by your magic skills then you'll have to die

22yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Sat May 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

well... atleast i know you actually ARE on the side of chaos... or is this all planned...? (kiffler just kept going along with this)

23yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Sun May 10, 2009 4:10 am

Damien101

Damien101

Wyatt focused. He analyzed the situation. He went very carefully for his right arm. Suddenly, he flipped, and unleashed a blast of darkness in all directions. It knocked out both people on the order side.

24yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Sun May 10, 2009 7:59 am

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

i think you mean "chaos" side and anyway

kiffler managing to use an ice shield just in time (still having the shield break and sprayed with sharp ice shards) did not get knocked out. kiffler concentrated for a few seconds then muttered a spell suddenly 2 water tendrils came out of thin air and lunged for wyatt

25yet another rp... Empty Re: yet another rp... Sun May 10, 2009 8:22 am

zephiel

zephiel

solen suspecting his opponent to be powerful and therefore being able to easaly break through his weak barrier his opponent proved the usefull test and solen created a lightning barrier in the nick of time he then shot a stun bolt of electricity at his enemy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum