The SALT forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SALT forum

This is not just an RPG this is a full frontal clan with many different classes and things that you may do. take the survey. join today! Email theSALTclan@gmail.com to join!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stones of Gigoa (another very likely failed rp(g?)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Theeeeef

Theeeeef

UNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHED
There were some stones called the Stones Of Gigoa (sog)they each had a respective element and tribe:

Sapphire:Water, Aphisper
Ruby:Fire, Yurb
Diamond:Air, Damodin
Topaz:Earth, Tzaop

there were warriors under each stone. The 4 tribes worked together controlling and making nature they formed the world of Paphidore Pruzin Daymobats (the ppd) they were creating another world but had a fight and got launched down to the new world still uncreated the tribes split the world in 4 and became moons of the ppd taking power from the moons. they were at war on the ppd. there were 4 classes for each of the stones. they lost theyre powers in the fight except a few.

Classes:

Sapphire:
Ruby:
Diamond:
Topaz:

rules:
no swearing
no godmodding (saying something like: i command a lava flow from the fire moon and kill the other moons and you are now powerless and the i make this world explode I WIN!)

Template:

Tribe:
class:

UNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHEDUNFINISHED

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum